Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DON'T Drop It Like Its Hot

Now I know AP Biology doesn't sound like everybody's cup of tea. I also know you've probably heard a lot of us seniors talking crap about how hard it is, and how stressed we all are all the time. Most of its true too. It is a hard class; it will stress you out more than once over the course of the semester. BUT it’s been the one class so far that I have gotten the most out of. I know that from taking this class I am better prepared for college that I was before. For those of you who think "high schools easy so college will be a breeze" try again. Your teachers aren't going to push back the due date for you or give you extra credit points. They won’t crack jokes, mess around, or have fun and most of all they won’t be Mr. Landry. He made this class so much easier than it could have been. This class will prepare you just as much as it prepared me. And I'm going to be a Science Major!
 

 
You may think that you know and understand biology. However, I promise you, you will know and understand SO MUCH MORE when you leave this class. You see that diagram up there? I bet you don't know what half of those are let alone that they even existed...take this class and you will. It will be hard and it will challenge you, but you get out of it what you put into it and its an experience worth having.

2 comments:

  1. I don't handle stress well... I'm doubting even more if I want to take this class. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Qris,
      I too don't handle stress well and frankly this class caused a lot! I would recomend taking it though. As I mentioned I learned a lot and feel so much better knowing im going to college with knowing so much. Yes, it will be difficult but I thought it was worth it. :)
      ~Katelynn

      Delete