Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pros & Cons

Week Two Fellow Bloggers!
Lets admit its been a long two weeks and we are only getting started. Ant I know threre are some things we are all looking forward to more so than others. Especially in AP Bio :) Some things too look forward to are all the labs we'll have, minus the lab reports. lol The topics in this class should be pretty interesting as well. I look forward to all the fun we will have too. We are a great group of kids and this class will very entertaining! I look forward to its challenge.
However, this class will also have a giant workload and LOTS of reading. I can pick up a book and read 100's of pages but a textbook is a whole different story. That and i'm well aware of the difficult curriculum this class has and just hope all goes well.
Well guys thats all for now, talk to you all again next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Katelynn, this is exactly how I feel. Especially about reading 100 pages of a book and then trying to read 6 of a TEXTbook. Oh, that's gonna be rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelynn, I'm very intrigued that you have a French friend who looked at your blog.

    ReplyDelete