Thursday, September 6, 2012

NEW BLOG :)

Hello Biology Friends!
My name is Katelynn Adams and I am a senior at Sparta High School. I have been playing softball for about 12 years now and have come to love the outfeild. I am also a part of the Blood Drive Committee on National Honor Society. I also have a younger sister, Brooke, who is a sophmore in high school this year. My family also has a Westie. Her name is Anna and she is a very lazy lil thing.  Over the summmer I had been super busy and spent a lot of my time at the beach. When im not at the beach i'm at work. I currently work at Under the Pines and love it there (most the time). I want to go to school for Forensic Biology and/or Clinical Labratory Studies (CLS). I plan on either going to MSU of Ferris State University.

I have been a MSU fan sense I was little. My parents buy season tickets every year and take me to many games. Maybe someday I will sit in the student section :)
Im taking AP Biology to prepare myself for college and because I love science. That and I want to challenge myself my last year of  high school. I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the world and how everything works together.

4 comments:

  1. dear katelynn, i enjoyed reading about your life even though i already knew all of that.
    also, i liked how you said you wanted to understand how the world works more and that's awesome, because i never thought of biology that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to first of all say GO MSU!!!!!!!! Oh and hopefully we will both be sitting in the student section right next to eachother. Mmk well goodbye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kate-winn! I'm really excited that we have three classes together this semester. I agree with Sarah your life was very interseting to read about even though I know it all also. Your going to do well at MSU when you get there (: Love you girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Green! Great career choices. I think the CLS is more of a broad range field that will open up more career opportunities for you, yet you will still be qualified for a crime lab position.

    ReplyDelete